Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Walked a Thousand Miles...

Yesterday my teacher, Madame Norris, decided to take us to the old town of Nice.  Which included a tour of the Chateau de Nice. 



It had gorgeous panoramic views, cute cafes, and amazing scenery.   It also had alot of walking.  By the time we got back to the room, it felt like I had literally walked a thousand miles.  I feel like i was fine, until we got off the bus.  The walk home from the bus stop, for some reason felt horrible.  I think it was mostly because I just wanted to sit down, and lay down.


It will not be a surprise to anyone that my favorite stop was the at Monsieur Gelato.  They had so many flavors that it was hard to decide!!  It was so good, sweet but not overly sweet!  I ended up with the pêche (peach) flavor.  Soo good!


Till next time!!
Candice




No comments:

Post a Comment