Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My First Day!

Today Will be my first full day in Nice!!!  I wish there was a way that you could understand just how excited I am!!!

Upon arrival yesterday, I completely forgot how tired and jetlagged I was.  Once we checked in, I ran to my room, freshened up and met up with the other study abroad girls.  We walked around Nice for a bit and found a place to eat.  We were having so much fun that time slipped away from us!  We had to catch the bus but to our rooms.  Nothing says welcome to France like having to take the bus at night in a country where you are fluent in the local language!  All in all, I had a wonderful day.  And I am already learning a lot.  Like for instance, the French don't really do doggie bags!  

More to update soon!
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment