Monday, February 11, 2013

Bonjour!!!

Soyez la bienvenue mon blog!!

This the blog is where I will be chronicling my preparation, trip, and return from Nice, France.  As many of you know I was accepted into Chicago State University's Study Abroad Program.  This program involves me spending a month in France as part of the Université de Nice International summer school.  This program is basically an immersion program that is designed to help me get better at speaking French.  As time goes on I will have more information about my fundraising efforts, shopping and other things that will come up.

Au Revoir!!

Candi

P.S.

Here is the schools website if anyone wants to check it out!  Non french speakers you might want to translate the page. :)

http://unice.fr/international/portail-etudiants-etrangers/etudier-a-luns/universite-dete-de-francais

No comments:

Post a Comment